THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SPA HOTEL HISSAR IN THE TOWN OF HISSAR
PLEASE, HAVE IN MIND OUR HOUSE RULES.
I. GENERAL RULES:
1. These rules аre in compliance with the Bulgarian legislation.
2. SPA Hotel Hissar guarantees confidentiality to its guests.
3. Smoking indoor of Spa Hotel Hissar is stricktly forbidden. A fine, amounting to 50.00 BGN is to be charged in case of non-compliance.
4. The hotel administration has the right to cancel service to guests, who breach fire safety regulations, smoke indoor and do not meet the legal requirements of the administration.
5. Reviews and recommendations, regarding the hotel are to be shared in our Reccommentaions Book at reception.
6. Lost by the guests items are kept in the hotel up to 3 months.
II. RULES FOR HOTEL RESIDENCE
1. The Hotel is opened 24 hours, 7 days a week. Check out is till 12:00 a.m., check in is after 03:00 p.m.
2. Breakfast is served on a buffet in the hotel restaurant from 07:30 a.m. till 10.00 a.m.
3. Taking out of food from the restaurant is forbidden.
4. A fee is to be charged in case drinks and food are brought into the restaurant. The amount depends on the type of the item.
5. Please, leave your valuables and documents in the safe at reception. Every guest is personally responsible for personal belongings, left unattended either in the room or at the hotel’s premises.
6. Wake-up services, WiFi and taxi call orders are offered to guests free of charge.
7. Please, keep the hotel’s property and follow the fire and safety instructions. Please, close the windows, turn off the water taps, switch off the lights and the electrical appliаncеs when going out of your room. The guest pays in full for the damaged hotel’s property as per the hotels house price lists and rules.
8. There is a functioning video surveillance system on the territory of the hotel /with the exception of the hotel rooms and WC/. Being our guest you agree with the video surveillance.
9. If you go out of the room and the TV set is on, please switch it off first and then take out the electricity key-card.
III. IN ORDER TO INSURE SAFETY IN HOTEL, THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED:
1. Smoking in rooms, foayes and the rest of the hotel’s premises.
2. The use of electrical appliances in rooms /except for the allowed ones/.
3. Rendering your room key-card to other people.
4. Storage of highly flammable materials in the rooms.
5. Bringing from outside and storing in hotel rooms of objects and materials that are dangerous for the health and the live of the others.
6. Taking out and moving around of the room furniture.
7. Entry into stuff premises and the use of stuff entrances and exits.
8. Disobeying the common behavior standards incl. alcohol abuse and use of narcotic substances on the territory of the hotel.
9. Aggressive conduct and behavior, threatening the health and the property of the others.
10. Hotel’s property damage.
11. Visiting hotel guests in their rooms after 08:00 pm. Every visitor should be registered and has to pay in advance for the stay in the hotel.
12. Car parking at entrances and exits of the hotel, as well as on the lawns.
13. The use of the hotel pools from guests under 12 years of age without an adult.
14. Pets are not allowed.
IV. RESERVATIONS, CHECK IN AND PAYMENT OF HOTEL SERVICES:
1. Payment of overnights and other provided by the hotel services can be done in cash, with a debit or credit card as per the valid hotel rates.
2. Confirmation of a reservation is free of charge. A 50% prepayment of the total amount of the reservation is required to guarantee it.
3. The hotel has the right to refuse making a reservation to guests, who have breached the hotels rules during a previous stay /as per III - IN ORDER TO INSURE SAFETY IN HOTEL, THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED/.
4. The hotel has the right to refuse making a reservation to a guest, who had a” no show” or did not cancel his/her reservation in due time.
5. In case a guest delays his arrival in the hotel for more than a night the reservation is to be cancelled without notice.
6. The hotel overnight is to be fully paid, nevertheless of the hours, spent by guest in the hotel.
7. Early check-in /prior 02.00 pm, but not earlier than 10.00 am/ or late check-out /after 12,00 am, but no later than 06:00 pm/ are provided to guests in case of availability.
8. The guest has to provide a personal document /passport or ID/ upon arrival to hotel.
9. A stay at the hotel is to be prolonged in case of availability. Payment is as per the valid hotel rates.
10. In case a hotel key-card is lost the guest pays a fee of 20.00 lv. for the issue of new one.
11. In case of prior termination of the stay the guest has to inform reception office till 12.00 am at least 2 days in advance otherwise the reservation is to be fully paid.
12. Reserved but not used therapies and procedures are to be paid at 50% of the total amount due.
Please, have in mind that the parking spaces depend on occupancy and can not be guaranteed.
The team of Spa Hotel Hissar wishes you a pleasant stay!